Package Forwarders
Overall rating 

Customer services 

Fees 

Delivery service 

Communication 

Returns 

Best package forwarder in USA

I am using USgoBuy from more than one year now. Their service is very reliable and has many advantages over other package forwarders.
There is no signing-up fee or any monthly subscription fees. I can choose whenever I want to ship the packages through them at my convenience.

I can shop offers even when the merchant doesn't ship to my country. They consolidate packages free of cost (first 10 package) from different merchants into a single package for international shipping which can save on hefty shipping costs.

They have added more shipping options recently, which specialize in shipping to my country. So, now I get my items more cheaply and early than before.

Their customer service replies promptly and assists in every way possible. I contacted them so many times with my queries, worries, confusions, but I must say that every single time they have resolved my issues satisfactorily.

I have never had any problems in dealing with USgobuy and would recommend their professional yet personal services to everyone looking to purchase and ship goods from USA.

Thank you

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
fb_1972939469433555 Written by fb_1972939469433555
April 23, 2018
sir i want to buy a laptop which cost around $1500 with shipping price included to india. so when the package recievee to India shall i have to pay extra custom duty.
In reply to an earlier comment

Nick Written by Nick
April 23, 2018
If the value of your purchase is less than RS50000, them there should be no import duty to pay.

Otherwise the amount you will have to pay depends upon the product you are purchasing, it is usually a percentage of the total price.

The are more details here with links to the India Customs web page:
http://www.myinternationalshopping.com/advice/what-should-you-know-about-indian-customs-duty-import-tax-for-online-shopping
2 results - showing 1 - 2