Review Detail

Aramex Shop and Ship Reviews
Package Forwarders
I just had the worst international shipment experience in my entire life. Please don't create an account in SHOP n' SHIP by Aramex. They will eat you alive. I just talked to their customer service online complaining about the excessive charges that they charged in to my shipment. I have placed an order from Amazon in India for 20 items (Total of 18 KG), from only one vendor and I got them delivered here in Qatar in total of 9 separate packages/shipment. They charged me for about QR 800 riyals.. OMG! I have shipped a total of 92KG by Air freight from Qatar to the Philippines and only paid QR 701 riyals!!!! I am so disappointed! I have asked the customer service on what could be possible solution and all he said is "its the process and I'm sorry for that"...
I am very very disappointed, especially as a new customer. الله ينتقم منكم والله مع الصابرين!
Overall rating 

Customer services 

Fees 

Delivery service 

Communication 

Returns 

Khalifa Reviewed by Khalifa May 12, 2016
Last updated: May 12, 2016
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Worst international shipment

I just had the worst international shipment experience in my entire life. Please don't create an account in SHOP n' SHIP by Aramex. They will eat you alive. I just talked to their customer service online complaining about the excessive charges that they charged in to my shipment. I have placed an order from Amazon in India for 20 items (Total of 18 KG), from only one vendor and I got them delivered here in Qatar in total of 9 separate packages/shipment. They charged me for about QR 800 riyals.. OMG! I have shipped a total of 92KG by Air freight from Qatar to the Philippines and only paid QR 701 riyals!!!! I am so disappointed! I have asked the customer service on what could be possible solution and all he said is "its the process and I'm sorry for that"...
I am very very disappointed, especially as a new customer. الله ينتقم منكم والله مع الصابرين!

Add Media
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Nick Written by Nick
May 12, 2016
Sorry to hear about this. Feel free to find another freight forwarder here: http://www.myinternationalshopping.com/usa-address
1 results - showing 1 - 1