Ebay.com Featured Hot
Shops
Overall rating 

Delivery experience 

Returns experience 

N/A
Shopping experience 

My favorite websites ever!

E-bay is just the place for me to shop, I bought a lot, literally, a lot of stuffs from the sellers on E-bay. You can find every single thing you're looking for all you have to do is to search whatever you wish to buy and Bam! :D You can choose colors, sizes, prices and many more options are available there. The shipping fees depend on the country you are in and the country you're buying from, they're a lot of sellers and stores on E-bay who ship world wide for free or for a very reasonable price. The quality also depends on the seller, so you have to read the seller reviews before decide buying from him. I feel secure when it comes to shopping from E-bay , their policy of 45 days to open a case is just amazing. I bought bags, shoes, jackets, shirts, house gadgets, dresses , Ipad cover case and other items, I was very happy of most of them and the ones I didn't really like, the responsible sellers full or partial refunded me my money and the sellers responsible on the orders I haven't received refunded me my money or resent me my order "based on an agreement between us". So basically I'm one of E-bay's loyal customers , even got %100 rank "5 stars" for a buyer :D
wish you an amazing, pleasant experience buying from E-bay :)

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account