Review Detail

Ebay.com
Ebay.com Featured Hot
Shops
My kid - baby - is starting to grow out of the many wonderful clothes and things we bought him, so I thought we would sell some of the stuff on eBay.com.

I placed the item on auction and waited for the bids to come in. Listing the baby products was very easy and I added pictures etc alongside.

Someone bid on the baby bouncer chair that I bought from Mothercare, when they won ebay told me that the buyer was overseas and that all I had to do was ship the item to ebay using their global shipping program and they would forward it on to the buyer who had already paid ebay.co.uk for the shipping overseas. It was very easy to do and the buyer duly received the baby bouncer chair just as ebay said they would.

This review is from the point of view of a seller, but seeing how it all went I would happily recommend the global shipping ebay program to any buyer or seller on eBay for auctions or fixed price listings who wish to have international delivery.
Overall rating 

Delivery experience 

Returns experience 

N/A
Shopping experience 

frankie Reviewed by frankie December 01, 2015
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (2)

Selling internationally with eBay Global Shipping Program

My kid - baby - is starting to grow out of the many wonderful clothes and things we bought him, so I thought we would sell some of the stuff on eBay.com.

I placed the item on auction and waited for the bids to come in. Listing the baby products was very easy and I added pictures etc alongside.

Someone bid on the baby bouncer chair that I bought from Mothercare, when they won ebay told me that the buyer was overseas and that all I had to do was ship the item to ebay using their global shipping program and they would forward it on to the buyer who had already paid ebay.co.uk for the shipping overseas. It was very easy to do and the buyer duly received the baby bouncer chair just as ebay said they would.

This review is from the point of view of a seller, but seeing how it all went I would happily recommend the global shipping ebay program to any buyer or seller on eBay for auctions or fixed price listings who wish to have international delivery.

Product

What I bought
I sold a baby bouncer chair
Delivered to
Ukraine
Add Media
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Nick Written by Nick
December 01, 2015
Thank you for the information about the eBay Global Shipping Programme. It is great to hear some experiences of people using it to buy and sell online! I am glad to hear everything worked out well too.
1 results - showing 1 - 1