Review Detail

Ali Express
Shops
Shipping is in most cases free, so some items might take up to a month to arrive. As far as I know it's the best site for inexpensive 100% cotton and linen clothes and home textiles. Sizes for clothes can seem at first to be difficult if you're not familiar with Chinese sizes, but most of the sellers do provide detailed and accurate size guides and, if you read these carefully, you'll usually get things that fit. While you'll find a huge variety of good cheap stuff on Ali Express, and lots of bad cheap stuff too (I bought a cellphone which didn't have the same specs as the one advertised, but I got my money back), Ali Express also sells very good quality - and expensive - products.
Overall rating 

Delivery experience 

Returns experience 

Shopping experience 

Reviewed by Lucy October 01, 2015
Last updated: October 01, 2015

Ali Express

Shipping is in most cases free, so some items might take up to a month to arrive. As far as I know it's the best site for inexpensive 100% cotton and linen clothes and home textiles. Sizes for clothes can seem at first to be difficult if you're not familiar with Chinese sizes, but most of the sellers do provide detailed and accurate size guides and, if you read these carefully, you'll usually get things that fit. While you'll find a huge variety of good cheap stuff on Ali Express, and lots of bad cheap stuff too (I bought a cellphone which didn't have the same specs as the one advertised, but I got my money back), Ali Express also sells very good quality - and expensive - products.

Product

What I bought
home textiles, cell phone, clothes, shoes
Delivered to
New Zealand
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account