BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted

More
3 years 7 months ago #509 by mapbungee
mapbungee replied the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
Hi,

do Boo hoo ship to NZ, (New Zealand)? Just wondering, I got some fam over there and I think they would like to buy some of there dresses and other stiff especially womens clothes. If they do I wud also like to find a coupon code, of anyone has one please I will use it and save losts of money!!! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #478 by Rochelle
Rochelle replied the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
It almost a week shipped, wonderful dress arrived and earlier then expected in great condition. Extremely well made. The finishes even to the within the dress are high quality. I purchased the standard size (not customized) and utilized the sizing information and my sizes and it suits incredibly. I took a look at a local shop at a comparable dress and it was priced 4 times greater. I was extremely worried about purchasing my wedding dress on line; however I am so happy I did. I like it. Wonderful experience!!!!!! I like you!
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Nick.

More
3 years 10 months ago #469 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
Remember that worldwide shipping is free to many countries, normally over a certain spend, so for example, boohoo offer free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for all orders over $40, $4.99 if you spend under the threshold.

For delivery to the USA & Canada they will even pay the duties and taxes with free shipping if you spend over $50. Shipping is normally $4.99.

You can change currency to the one of your country and you can pay for express delivery (USA $15) if you can't wait to receive your shopping.

The Boohoo Apple iPhone app is called boohoo stylefix and is available on iTunes, I don't know if it is available outside of the UK, so please let us know if you are using it, here is a link itunes.apple.com/gb/app/boohoo-stylefix/id687702960?mt=8

The app does not appear on Google Play for Android devices when I search for it. I'll update if they make it for Android.

More
3 years 10 months ago #468 by Sneakerlione
Sneakerlione replied the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
Boohoo have a gud restofworld page for many worldwide shoppers.

They have a good mix of naturala nd prints, with monochrome being their main style this summer. Checks and stripes are big in 2015!

I particularly like their tops and some of my favourite at the moment are at boohoo. like this one
Attachments:

More
3 years 10 months ago #467 by asdfg
asdfg replied the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
I think I read that Groupon.co.uk had a Boohoo.com voucher for £15 off recently. I can't see it on their website at the moment, so it must have finished I suppose.

Keep looking out for them as they can be very useful, although I don't really like groupon.

There are lots of good international shopping options for boohoo tho.

More
3 years 10 months ago #462 by Nick
I believe BooHoo now have a shopping app for mobile phones. I don't know if this is available internationally, but they do have a good mobile websites and many different international URLs. All of which are available from our listing page.

We would be very grateful to hear more feedback about Bohoo.com from shoppers overseas who have used them.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #418 by deepak
deepak replied the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
Boohoo codes at retailmenot never seem to work, which is why I always look at forums like this one instead.

I think Boohoo deliver to India, I am keeping a look out as I want to buy some stuff for my daughter who loves the European fashions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #407 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
Well Boohoo is offering a free shipping that's going to end in 2 hours so I hope you'll read my comment before the offer ends , go check BooHoo website they're also offering %20 discount on specific items :) and here a %20 discount code , hope it works :) the code: YAY20
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Najette.

More
4 years 1 month ago #401 by Nick
Boohoo.com are currently offering free international shipping to some countries over a certain spend. I think you have to spend a minimum of $50 to Canada and $40 to Australia, for instance, to get the free international delivery.

I think this puts it about in line with someone like ASOS.com.

There is also a coupon code on their site for some countries, which country are you looking for delivery to? There is 25% off for shopping delivered to Canada, I think I saw that anyway.

• mena89
  • mena89's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #400 by mena89
mena89 created the topic: BooHoo International Coupon Code wanted
Don't know if this is possible, but are there any coupon codes for free international shipping from Boohoo.com? I know they ship all over the world and their fashion looks like what I want, just don't want to pay for shipping unless I have to! Lol

Want to make a purchase and thought I would just check. Have looked at a few other sites like retailmenot but none of them actually work over there :(

xx

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds