× How can we improve? If you have any feedback or suggestions, for example you want to see more shops or more services related to international shopping, please tell us here.

Coupon codes and discount

• Nick
  • Nick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 1 week ago #964 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Purchase Here
Hi

I notice that CurlIndia does not offer international shipping, which is the purpose of this website. So unfortunately it doesn't fit in here. That is why I have removed your links.

I do notice that they do have a coupon code: COD-Karo

I am not sure exactly what it does, but it says that you can pay 20% upfront and the rest cash on delivery. This might be useful for people in India, but not so for shoppers in other foreign countries.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rohit
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • It is apparent that one cannot solely rely on food
More
1 month 1 week ago #963 by rohit
rohit replied the topic: Purchase Here
I am using the online site. And save a lot of money. Before I used to use retail outlets and purchase items . They do not give enough discounts. I was forced to buy the product. One day I had read about online sites on the net. Then in less time I can buy anything at home. Since then, I always use the on-line service. I use coupon codes and save a lot of money.
Attachments:

• Nick
  • Nick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #608 by Nick
Nick created the topic: Coupon codes and discount
I have cleaned up the discounts and international coupon codes page to, hopefully, make it easier for shoppers to find and identify the shopping deals.

We try and list as many of the current and relative discounts as we can such as free worldwide shipping coupon codes, which we do get sent, and find, from time to time. Many other discount codes will include percentages off a buy one get one frees and other bulk purchase offers.

We do accept voucher codes, especially for free or discount international delivery, so if you have any, or know of any, please let us know, either here in the forum or by the contact form.

Thanks
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Nick.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds