× How can we improve? If you have any feedback or suggestions, for example you want to see more shops or more services related to international shopping, please tell us here.

suggestions

More
3 years 11 months ago #457 by deepak
deepak replied the topic: suggestions
I am always very interested in shipping services to India.

It is very popular pastime buying shopping from overseas and delivering to India , as well as to other countries, I know.

So it is of great importance to have a comparison website that is full of tips and advice to help us to navigate the waters of international shopping with all the different rules and terms and conditions concerned. Each country has a different approach as does each company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: asdfg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #448 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: suggestions
Thank you for your kind words. We will be adding more companies to the lists as we go. Remember also that many of the shops we list also ship internationally for free, without the need for a forwarder, so they are always worth a look.

Many of the websites you have mentioned have now been added or are being added, so you will find more freight forwarders on the site now ready for reviews or comments from you and others.

If you have any reviews you wish to submit, please do. The aim is to build this up to be the most useful resource for international shoppers!

• HillShan
  • HillShan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #447 by HillShan
HillShan created the topic: suggestions
Dear site owner,

So glad to find a site like yours on the comparison and tips of helping find a reliable package forwarding service in the US! I love it very much.

I have used the forwarding services for almost 2 years to shop US, and never find a good place to share my reviews or experience. I think your forum and your review page offer me the opportunity. I will introduce your site to more of my friends.

Besides, why don’t you add more services to your list, since I myself have used MyUS, USGoBuy, Viabox and Shipito. MyUS and Shipito are old company, but the new ones like USGoBuy and viabox are also becoming popular, because they offer free set up and very attractive services. If you agree, add more new forwarding services and attract more customers to your site.

Will keep checking your site and contribute my reviews if I found more forwarding services that I have used.

Thank you, best wishes, keep your great job up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds