× How can we improve? If you have any feedback or suggestions, for example you want to see more shops or more services related to international shopping, please tell us here.

insufficient or wrong information

More
3 years 11 months ago #424 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: insufficient or wrong information
I am sorry that the wrong country was entered into the country field for ROMWE. I realise that it is quite important.

We have a team of people who input the best stores with international shipping and we also rely on some shops to submit their own listings, I will check to see who entered the wrong country and why and make amends to our procedures to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I hope that your purchase goes smoothly and we welcome your review once you have received the items you have purchased.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• roxana neumann cabrera
  • roxana neumann cabrera's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 week ago #422 by roxana neumann cabrera
roxana neumann cabrera created the topic: insufficient or wrong information
:angry: I didn´t want to buy anything from China because in the past I had had very bad experiences.Then I found out your page and I found ROMWE and I liked it because YOU said it was from USA- I was so disappointed and angry when I realized it was located in China and I had made my order already. I think you should take more precautions to write about a link and check that the information they provide is truthful.
Thank You

More
4 years 6 months ago #137 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: suggesting new shops to be added :)
I only want to suggest you to add a couple of shops to your website and I'll be more than happy to review them for my fellow shoppers :)

Namshi.com "uses shop and ship Aramex service"
Lightinthebox.com
Ullapopken.com
Kmart.com
rue21.com
onestopplus.com
9channel.com
rosewholesale.com
sammydress.com

Thank you :)

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds