Beware of Gearbest.com - false warranty

More
6 months 6 days ago #974 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Beware of Gearbest.com - false warranty
Thanks for the heads up. This is not a company I was familiar with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• andrewckking
  • andrewckking's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 1 week ago #973 by andrewckking
andrewckking created the topic: Beware of Gearbest.com - false warranty

Be careful when you buy from Gearbest.com I know they get good reviews but my experience says otherwise. I bought a Chinese watch (thankfully not expensive - USD20) because the reviews were great. It took more than a month to arrive and to my dismay I received only the box, there was no watch! Disclaimer: I don't know if they didn't send it or the shippers stole it. Either way, I did not get my watch.

Their warranty says they will send any missing item for free within the warranty period ( www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html ). As you can see from the picture, they do not honour this warranty. Yes, there was evidence that the package was tampered with (and I have sent them all the pictures of the package as they requested). However, Gearbest is one of those sites where you have no idea which shipping company they use. I have no way of contacting the shippers and Gearbest is not going to refund (well, only USD10) and they don't care if I suffer loss because they choose to use a dishonest shipping company.

I know I only lost USD10 but just be careful when buying at Gearbest. Cheers.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds