× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

If anyone has any experience with shopping from Japanese websites - please help me.

More
2 years 1 month ago #859 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: If anyone has any experience with shopping from Japanese websites - please help
Try vPost www.myinternationalshopping.com/usa-address/vpost

They have a shipping address in Japan and can buy the item for you. I don't know if they will buy that product, but would be worth asking.

Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jake
  • Jake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 2 months ago #850 by Jake
Jake created the topic: If anyone has any experience with shopping from Japanese websites - please help
Hi people,

If you (yourself) or any of your friends and/or contacts has ever ordered from a Japanese shop, I have a few questions for you. First, when my only Payment Option is 銀行振込 what does it mean? Can I use PayPal for example? Or can I use any Credit/Debit Card if I live in a European country? If the answer is no - then is there ANY way to successfully pay for the item? For example, can VPN and/or Proxy help in this case? Or maybe there is a service that could provide help? I know about Buyee, but when I asked them they said they don't support the website I want to shop from. The item is this www.prime1studio.co.jp/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=95
If you can't help me, but you believe you know a place where someone could, please let me know about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds