× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

Feedback on dear-fashion.com?

More
3 years 3 months ago #715 by hellokitty
hellokitty replied the topic: Feedback on dear-fashion.com?
I thought I would get my commodity but the courier didn't give me anything till I pay them more about 6USD. I did go to their website finally--trying very hard to log in English page by the link I saved in bookmark. The store told me that the courier couldn't catch me. I feel weird as the cell and hotel numbers are correct. But as long as they give me Chinese response ,I can't understand it totally. Google translate can't help much. Thanks so much for the link you provided me to the bureau in TW. I will try to keep contact via Paypal too. Another things new is that the store told me they used the Beyond Courier (Chinese company)but the one contacting me is a Thai company. I must sort it out what is going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #712 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Feedback on dear-fashion.com?
So you haven't received the items you bought? I thought you did but had to pay extra to the courier. I am a little confused but will try to help as best I can.

For Taiwan consumer protection. I believe it is Consumer Protection Agency that you need to deal with, a bit like the Better Business Bureau in the USA.

Here is a link: www.cpc.ey.gov.tw/cpc_en/Default.aspx

There is a link to a complaints form and dispute resolution registration form.

I would firstly, make sure you contact the retailer again and tell them the situation and that you will make a complaint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellokitty

More
3 years 3 months ago #710 by hellokitty
hellokitty replied the topic: Feedback on dear-fashion.com?
T T Nick hey,
I totally meet scam store. I went back another and the link I used to contact to the store (I posted on Scam and Fake Retailer..) expired. In stead it showed another store named www. Orangebear International CO.,Ltd[TW]. I have tried to copied/pasted that but I can't do it. So I typed the named here. So I didn't get 3 items I ordered with the payment of 30 something USD. What should I do now?I hope there is a kind of Better Business Bureau for me.

More
3 years 3 months ago #689 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Feedback on dear-fashion.com?
I would proceed with caution. I have seen many other websites from China that offer international delivery to the USA that look very similar.

Many of these will sell very bad copies of what you see in the pictures, so you might not receive what you have ordered.

I think they could be one for the suspected scam section .

I don't know about dear-fashion for certain but I think if something seems to good to be true it probably is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellokitty

• fb_457295721123394
  • fb_457295721123394's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #688 by fb_457295721123394
fb_457295721123394 created the topic: Feedback on dear-fashion.com?
Anyone buy from Dear-Fashion.com in china?
Their prices seem too good to be true.
Any issues shipping to USA?

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds