× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

US electronics shipped to Sweden

More
3 years 1 month ago #612 by dark_cat
dark_cat replied the topic: US electronics shipped to Sweden
Amazon Global ship to Sweden, I would think you can find most things on there. Also what about eBay?

I know in some cases international shipping is up to the sellers themselves, so you might be able to find free shipping, especially if the prices is over a certain amount.

I know that you can definitely get free international shipping using Amazon Global to Mexico and Singapore. I know that doesn't include Sweden though :-( sorry!

Have you tried any of these Asian Electronics shops ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #609 by angelinastyles
angelinastyles replied the topic: US electronics shipped to Sweden
Hi! Try Parcelbound. You can save 75% on international shipping costs.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Nick.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #585 by IrinaParcl
IrinaParcl replied the topic: US electronics shipped to Sweden
Hi Patrick! You may try Parcl. There are many forwarders in the US there, and as far as I know they deliver electronics almost every day. Oh, what is nice they provide additional packaging and electronics check before sending goods to you, if you need.

Another bonus is that they can modify customs value for you. Customs fee may be very high, especially in case of electronic devices, so maybe you'll need this service as well. Hope it helps!
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Nick.

More
3 years 1 month ago #581 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: US electronics shipped to Sweden
Hi Patrick

Thanks for getting in touch.

We don't do any shipping. We are a community of shoppers who buy stuff internationally, we have a directory of shops and forwarders - the companies who will send shopping on to you. Look through our list of shops who will ship internationally for free , many will do, especially if the value is over a certain amount.

If you cant find it on a shop that will ship internationally to Sweden, then look at our list of USA shopping address and forwarding companies.

They will give you a USA shopping address to receive your shopping in the USA and send it on to you in Sweden. There will be a cost so be sure to compare and choose the best one for you.

I hope this helps? I will post your message in the forum so others can see it and help you too if they can.

• Patrick
  • Patrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 1 month ago #580 by Patrick
Patrick created the topic: US electronics shipped to Sweden
Hey,

Well just like the title says because i am just a little bit confused if this is for real, can I have my electronics that I am about to purchase from the US shipped to Sweden for free?

I just have to pay the owner of the electronics and he will ship to you or some other company that you people are advertising and then they / you will send me the electronics or how does all of this work?

I am a total beginner in WorldWide Shipping and don't really want to reveal to much personal / private information like unsecured and non encrypted names, emails, payments, address and all of that...

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds