× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden

More
3 years 3 months ago #508 by IrinaParcl
IrinaParcl replied the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
Hey,

Thanks for the comment) Well, here are the forwarders who can send packages from Russia. You can easily check how many forwarders in various countries we have on this page by using country from/to filter.

We also have many new forwarders in Germany, Italy, France, other European countries, as well as forwarders in Asian countries like Japan, Malaysia, India, etc. And of course we have dozens of forwarders in the USA. So feel free to order your delivery :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #506 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
Thanks for your reply explaining how package forwarding can work using your service from Russia to Sweden, and i fact, any country in the world.

Do you have many forwarders that are based in Russia, do you know?

I am sure that it is not the most popular of shipping countries for international shoppers, obviously there are people who want to ship between countries like these. If it works for countries like these then I must admit that I can now see a very good use for your service, where before and just thinking about shipping from countries like the US and UK I wasn't sure how worthwhile it would be. :-)

More
3 years 3 months ago #504 by IrinaParcl
IrinaParcl replied the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
Hello! The service that can help you is parcl.com . Parcl was designed for shoppers around the world who want to purchase something from abroad but the store offers limited shipping options. On the other side of the service are forwarders who offer shipping assistance.

You can simply create a delivery request by clicking on 'Request package delivery' on the main page, or you can firstly sign up as a shopper, check the service and submit a request from Russia to Sweden.

The process is very straightforward: you create a request, send it to the suitable forwarders, they make offers, you can negotiate the conditions (if you want), accept the offer and wait for your forwarder to process the order. Our forwarders are required to upload their ID's so you can see that most of them verified their identities and can be trusted.

Hope it helps :) If you have any questions or need guidance on how to use Parcl, please, contact Parcl support at partners(at)parcl.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
3 years 3 months ago #503 by dark_cat
dark_cat replied the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
B carful buying from russia, lots of scam web-sites ther!!

• Hatchmania
  • Hatchmania's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #502 by Hatchmania
Hatchmania replied the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
You're right, didn't think about that. And yes, it makes difference.

More
3 years 3 months ago #501 by Nick
Just realised what you said about the price. It looks like they are in Canada, as Red Devil said, so price should be in Canadian Dollars not US - does this make a difference?

More
3 years 3 months ago #500 by Nick
Brilliant! I hope it works out for you. It can be difficult somethimes when you want to buy something from another country, especially if that country is not one of the most popular ones.

We do have some overseas address and shipping companies here, mainly US addresses though, although EU Europe and some other countries like Hong Kong are covered too. No Russia shopping addresses though as far as I can tell. But it might be worth speaking to some of them if you still need it.

• Hatchmania
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #499 by Hatchmania
Thanks, I've asked them if they have the reel in bronze colour, but they don't answer.
I will try again.

• Hatchmania
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #498 by Hatchmania
Thanks, it seems like something I've been looking for. I will check it out.
But they are very expensive.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Hatchmania.

More
3 years 3 months ago #497 by reddevil-14
reddevil-14 replied the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
I found this

www.kootenayflyshop.com/sage-new-4500-series-reels

Ships worldwide from Canada and they deliver foreign orders using Canada Post. Might do it for you.

Good Luck :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
3 years 3 months ago #495 by Nick
Thanks, I will have a look around for you.

One thing I can think of for shipping is a website that someone told us about on here recently called parcl.com. I have never used it, but you basically place an posting for a shipment from one country to another, so Russia to Sweden for you, and others can arrange it and do the shipment for you.

Chek it out, like I have said I have never used it and it is new so I cannot guarantee anyone will be in Russia to do t for you.

I have had a quick search for the fishing reel and no luck, but you I guess already know that. :(

• Hatchmania
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #494 by Hatchmania
The reels I'm looking for is "Sage 4540 bronze & Sage 4560 bronze". If someone can find it in Us or Uk, please let me know.

• Hatchmania
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #493 by Hatchmania
I want to buy a fly fishing reel that is discontinued. Although it's an american brand, I can't find it in the US. Some russian webshops have it, on discount. dryfly.ru had the best price, unfortunately it has been sold out now. I have sent emails to several russian shops, but it seems hopeless to get answers? I will keep on searching. Still I would like to know if there is any forwarder from russia to sweden.

More
3 years 3 months ago #492 by reddevil-14
reddevil-14 replied the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
Do you have to buy from Russia, it might be easier to find what you want from a shop in the US, you will always find a way of shipping it to Europe then.

Depends on what you want to buy I suppose, but I'll be surprised if you can't find it or something like it for sale in the Us or Uk !

:evil:

More
3 years 3 months ago #491 by Nick
Hmmm, thats a good one! Delivery from Russia to Sweden. I will have a think and a look round and see what I can find out for you.

Which shop, if you don't mind me asking, are you wishing to buy from in Russia, and what are you wanting to purchase?

Hopefully someone else can help out too.

• Hatchmania
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #490 by Hatchmania
Hatchmania created the topic: Forwarding service from Russia to Sweden
How do I buy from a russian webshop who don't offer shipping to Sweden? Please help me.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds