× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

Need Advise on Leather Jacket Store

More
3 years 6 months ago #483 by reddevil-14
reddevil-14 replied the topic: Need Advise on Leather Jacket Store
I bought a leather jacket from Johnlewis.com once and they deliver to anywhere in the world, I think. Also there are shops like ASOS which are very famous for delivering worldwide and they sometimes have a selection of leather coats and jackest which you may be interested in looking at.

There are some others that are good too, I did a lot of research when I bought mine but can't remember all the different shops and websites. I will have a think and try and post again later with more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #482 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Need Advise on Leather Jacket Store

kathleenjones wrote: Hi Charlesdon,

If you want to purchase leather jackets for you and your family members then LeatherRight provides custom leather jacket so you can easily get your selected jackets with perfect fit.

I have had a look at your website and it is quite difficult to use. There is no shipping policy either, so it is difficult to know how much this costs and where you deliver to.

Some of the categories are empty, and there is no link to your FB page or twitter feed.

Thanks for posting but I don't think we can add it to the directory at present.

More
3 years 6 months ago #481 by kathleenjones
kathleenjones replied the topic: Need Advise on Leather Jacket Store
Hi Charlesdon,

If you want to purchase leather jackets for you and your family members then LeatherRight provides custom leather jacket so you can easily get your selected jackets with perfect fit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
3 years 6 months ago #480 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Need Advise on Leather Jacket Store
Hexder does look good. Which style of leather jacket are you after? There are lots of movie and TV character styles there which look interesting.

We have one leather jacket shop on the site leatherjackets99.com, a very uusual name, and it appears to have changed its name to MaritimeLeather no, I think they are from Thailand, and we don't have any reviews of them so I am not sure what they are like, I'm afraid.

I will have a look through Hexder.com and see if they are suitible for the directory, if they are, I will add them. It does say that they deliver worldwide, which is obviously a prerequisite!

Let us know more about what you want, of course there are plenty of other clothes shops with free worldwide shipping who sell leather jackets, so please feel free to browse them and see if there is anything you like.

• charlesdon
  • charlesdon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #479 by charlesdon
charlesdon created the topic: Need Advise on Leather Jacket Store
I need some advise. I want to buy leather jacket for me and for my brother and I found out a site. I will share their links in the post so that you guys help me out better. So far I think Hexder.com is best for online jacket shopping. If you know any other website then share it with me. Thanks.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Nick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds