× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

BooHoo international shipping

More
3 years 11 months ago #364 by Sneakerlione
Sneakerlione replied the topic: BooHoo international shipping
I have use BooHoo.com.au which is there australian website. I found them to be very good and i looove their styles. I will probably use them again but their are so many shops to choose from all over the world!!

oooppss I will try and leave a review on their page later if i can remember what i bought! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• orchid_sparkle_maid
  • orchid_sparkle_maid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 1 day ago #351 by orchid_sparkle_maid
orchid_sparkle_maid replied the topic: BooHoo international shipping
Ok great thank you soooo much for your help!!! B) B) B)

I think I am going to buy from BooHoo 'coz they got what I want and shipping costs is quite good.

I will keep looking and if I do shop I will tell you all how it goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Najette

More
4 years 2 days ago #349 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: BooHoo international shipping
I don't know much about BooHoo.com either, except that they recently announced that they increased international sales by 56%! So quite a few people must be buying their clothes with worldwide shipping.

International shipping is a bit more expensive than some other clothing retailers, especially considering that ASOS offer free shipping to many countries, but BooHoo rest of world shipping rates are £6.99 which is not that much! Some countriesd such as Australia delivery is free.

I can't really comment on the fashions and quality, but they must be doing something right to be increasing their sales as much as they are. One to look out for I think.

Hopefully they can offer free worldwide delivery soon too!

They also have a few international websites such as BooHoo.com.au too with different currencies etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: orchid_sparkle_maid

More
4 years 2 days ago #342 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: BooHoo international shipping
I've never ordered anything from their stores, but I heard alot of good things and read positive reviews about it. To me I've always had second thoughts, 'cause they don't offer free shipping and their shipping fees to my country are a bit pricey. I recommend you to watch Boohoo review and haul videos on Youtube :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick, orchid_sparkle_maid

• orchid_sparkle_maid
  • orchid_sparkle_maid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #340 by orchid_sparkle_maid
orchid_sparkle_maid created the topic: BooHoo international shipping
Someone has told me about a fashion retailer called BooHoo.com and they offer international shipping, some of their stuff looks pretty good, but I was wondering if anyone can give me the low down on their worldwide shipping??

Has anyone shopped at Booho with international delivery, and if so what was it like, the quality of the clothes as well as of their service. I have used asos before and I think they might be similar with their fashions and designs???

Thanks

xxxxxx

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds