Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

TOPIC: Online shops with international delivery to India

Online shops with international delivery to India 2 years 1 month ago #334

• deepak
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Am I correct in thinking that shops that ship to India from overseas are listed in the Asia region on this website on the shop listings?

I am going through all the foreign websites to see who has worldwide delivery to India?

Thank you for your help. I Know that Book Depository does not ship to India, but which clothes and electronic shops will do?/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Online shops with international delivery to India 2 years 2 weeks ago #336

• Nick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 83
Hello,

I am just working on a method to be able to better find shops that will ship to each country. So you should be able to find online shops that deliver to India more easily.

Online shops with international delivery to India 2 years 2 weeks ago #338

• deepak
  • Junior Boarder
What are the alternatives to the reshippers such as Vpost or CitiBank Borderlinx? Once I was using both Vpost and Borderlinx and after the rupee dropping, I almost stopped buying things from abroad with international shipping, except for a few things like cables and computer products etc.

I have read that the IBR might intervene in the currency market to ensure that the Rupee does not weaken much more, which will be good for my worldwide shopping, but it does mean that things are a bit more expensive when buying from the USA.

Online shops with international delivery to India 2 years 1 week ago #348

• Najette
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59
You probably already know it but I think Ebay is the best choice in your case, you can search in US shops "advance search" for whatever you want and everything is clearly detailed, and you'll still be able to get refund or partial refund if you didn't like your order :)

Online shops with international delivery to India 1 year 10 months ago #412

• spencer
  • Fresh Boarder
:) :) Hello everyone I know few online stores and they also provide shipping to India.I am also using one online store which is the best one.I am using this store for more that 7 years and their service is really good.You can also try this website for online shopping Thanks www.yoybuy.com/en/ :( :(

Online shops with international delivery to India 1 year 10 months ago #413

• Nick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 83
spencer wrote:
:) :) Hello everyone I know few online stores and they also provide shipping to India.I am also using one online store which is the best one.I am using this store for more that 7 years and their service is really good.You can also try this website for online shopping Thanks www.yoybuy.com/en/ :( :(

Thanks for the post. I believe that you are an agent of YoyBuy, but I will approve your post in case others find it useful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spencer

Online shops with international delivery to India 1 year 9 months ago #417

• deepak
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, I am loving the new country guide for shops with shipping to India. It is very useful and I didn't know that how many shopping websites would deliver to the country India.

there are lots of clothes shops which are very popular with my wife and family. I am hoping to buy more stuff from them online again soon.

I wonder if there are any shops in India that will be interesting to sell their things to people in the USA or UK etc?
The following user(s) said Thank You: prince

Online shops with international delivery to India 1 year 8 months ago #446

• prince
  • Fresh Boarder
Do you have anymore bodybuilding nutrition and supplement website shops that will deliver to India, also?

I would be very interested in more health shops that can do this. Do they all include import duties and charges into their prices too?

Thanks

Online shops with international delivery to India 5 months 1 week ago #845

I am recommending Potail parcel forwarding company because I have an excellent experience from their shipping services. Make shopping to any shopping malls in USA or online stores based on any country and shop anything that you want to buy. When you have done with the shopping, then use Free US address that provided by Potail for your shipping. When your purchased products arrive at warehouses of Potail , they will inform you by Whats App, KakaoTalk, SMS or E-mail with product picture and details.

Online shops with international delivery to India 2 months 6 days ago #892

• Dina
  • Fresh Boarder
With usgoubuy.com you can usgoubuy.comshop any US online shops and deliver to India. They provide really cheap international shipping rates DHL, FedEx, UPS.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Nick.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds