× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

clothes shops with free international shipping

More
2 days 5 hours ago #967 by mixedmartial
mixedmartial replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
brideself.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nick
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #953 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
which tights are you looking for from carbon 38? I don't know the shop but there might be someone else who sells them , r you may be able to use a package forwarder?

All international orders have a flat rate of $30 shipping charge.

I hope this helps?
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Nick.

More
1 month 1 week ago #952 by Alridge87
Alridge87 replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
I want to have an online store that will give carbon 38 workout clothes on best price. Have never availed to any online store. But want to use this time to buy these tights. Will check out a good store where can get these clothes on affordable price.

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #722 by hellokitty
hellokitty replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
I did like Forever21.com, Hot Topic Banana Republic and Gap whenever I am in the US. After season sale are great. Noticed that Forever 21 do big Summer clothing sales when Fall and they make clearance on last year Summer at same time.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Nick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

• Nick
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 2 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #476 by Nick
M&Co are about to start offering free worldwide shipping for a limited time, until the 13th September 2015, with no coupon code, discount is applied automatically at checkout. Details are here:
www.myinternationalshopping.com/shops/mandco
else check out their clothes online here:
www.mandco.com/
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Nick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellokitty

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #472 by liang123
liang123 replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
I prefer many online shopping website, such as the following list. 
Asos.com
forever21.com ,
macys.com
amiclubwear.com
lulus.com
gap.com
jcpenny.com etc. 
How do you like the stores? 
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Nick. Reason: removing dead and spammy links

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #384 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
No I haven't heard of it before, but I will look into it, hope it's not that expensive :D
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Najette.

• Nick
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #358 by Nick
Hi, I don't know much about FarFetch I'm afraid. I am going to check them out and their international shipping policy, if they have one, for possible inclusion on the website. They are from the UK I think.

I know that ASOS and BooHoo are very popular online shops for worldwide shipping, and they are starting to set up international domains so that they can better serve people abroad for example people in Australia and New Zealand, which are popular places for people to shop fashion and clothing from overseas.

Another one someone mentioned to me is TheIconic.com.au, which is an Australian website which I will also look to see if they offer international delivery.

You can find our list of all online clothing shops with worldwide shipping if you follow the link, remember some of them will deliver abroad for free!
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Nick.

• orchid_sparkle_maid
  • orchid_sparkle_maid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 8 months ago #356 by orchid_sparkle_maid
orchid_sparkle_maid replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
I have been reading a lot about BooHoo.com which seems to becoming more popular, their shipping costs are not as good as ASOS.com though I think.

Another one is Missguided.co.uk, I like their stuff a lot and it looks like they deliver to many countries. Dorothyperkins.com is a good shop from the UK, which sells good women's clothing, I think they are something to do with TopShop?

Has anyone ever heard of Farfetch.com? It all looks quite expensive to me, but lots and lots of designer stuff! :woohoo:

A good list thanks for everyone's input!!

B) B) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
2 years 9 months ago #285 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
Let's see there's Moddeals which is amazingly cheap , almost everything is for 10 $ or less , they do ship internationally but the fees vary from one country to another,for example ,
"STANDARD SHIPPING" to US customers : FLAT RATE $6.99
and GUARANTEED EXPEDITED SHIPPING : FLAT RATE $9.99
so if you're a US resident this website is the ONE :D !!

Also there's Lightinthebox , it's a Chinese website where you can find everything you're looking for, Mom purchased alot of things from their website and she absolutely loved everything she received, but the thing is the arrival duration is quite long, it takes sometimes up to 2 months to receive your orders and sometime you get them surprisingly fast, they ship internationally of course and they give you alot of gifts and free things for buying from them :)

What else ? Yeah Forever 21 and Rue 21 , I have to mention that I like and prefer Rue 21 over forever 21 , they have alot of good things in there and their prices are completely affordable. about the shipping ,they only ship to US residents so if you live out the states you can use one of the mail Forwarding services, if you're a US resident here's the shipping fees :
Standard Shipping costs $7.00
2-Day Shipping costs $17.00
Overnight Shipping costs $25.00

Jcpenny is another shop that I totally recommend, they ship internationally but I'm afraid their shipping fees are a bit expensive but it depends on your shipping address "country", check it out you might like :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick, orchid_sparkle_maid

• Nick
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 9 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #283 by Nick
Zalando.com is a big name in online European fashion and clothing, from Germany, and has separate websites for many countries around Europe. They only deliver around Europe I believe, so you can't buy from them if you are in Australia or the USA, for example.

Other good fashion websites that do deliver worldwide include ASOS.com . They are another large online retailer and will deliver free, for purchases over a certain amount, to almost anywhere globally.

Another fashion shop from the UK with worldwide shipping is Allsaints , you can select different currencies with which to pay and they deliver for a flat fee internationally.

TopShop is a good one from the UK high street, they also have a shop in NY, and perhaps other countries too. They ship to over 100 countries and have free shipping for over about $50.

One that is worth looking at, but might not be considered fashionable, by some at least, is F&F. It is owned by Tesco and is also known as clothing at Tesco (international shipping now stopped), they deliver to about 70 countries, again with a flat rate delivery fee to most.

From the USA, have a look at Chicwish for fashion, Nasty Gal , Hollister who also own Abercrombie and Fitch - they sell Californian style American clothing. Forever 21 is a bit like TopShop, in my opinion, and is another US clothing and fashion retailer.

These seem to be amongst the most fashionable of the shops we have from the USA.

Follow the links to find out the international shipping details for each shop, or to leave and read any reviews . These are only a few of the clothing shops we have listed, and of course, many more will offer worldwide delivery, but these are some of the most popular or larger stores out there. I'll look for some that are located outside of the UK and US, to add some other dimensions to the list in a later forum post.

And our list of all clothes shops with worldwide shipping can be found if you follow this link. This list is further divided into clothing for kids, babies, men and for things like shoes and other clothing and fashion accessories. Not all shops deliver to every country in the world, so make sure you take a look at the list of regions we have on each shop listing, it should give a good idea of shipping times and costs to each region and you can easily tell if they offer shipping there or not.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Nick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Najette

• orchid_sparkle_maid
  • orchid_sparkle_maid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #271 by orchid_sparkle_maid
orchid_sparkle_maid created the topic: clothes shops with free international shipping
I have just been reading about a German ecommerce clothing shop called Zalando!! and they ship to most countries in Europe, not sure about the rest of the world though. So it got me thinking about other clothes and fashion shops which offer free worldwide delivery!

Can you please post the names of some women's clothes shops which offer free international shipping to the rest of the world!! It doesn't matter where they are based, UK, USA, or anywhere, just want to see what other fashions and clothes are available!!!

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds