× International shipping, import/export questions and queries.

kindle

More
4 years 4 months ago #254 by asdfg
asdfg replied the topic: kindle
what are kindles like, are they anygood. i have been thinking about buying one, which one is best i know that they have brought out aload of new ones?

is there a better ereader out there these days, what about an ipad does this do a good job for reading stiff on. i usually just use my paltop, but want something to carry around easier.

thanks
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #240 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: kindle
It is normally a bit more than $50 for free international shipping and it depends upon which country you are in. Third party sellers through Amazon can set their own prices for shipping I think.

Otherwise here is our handy guide to Amazon International Shipping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Najette

More
4 years 4 months ago #233 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: kindle
Amazon ships internationally depending on the provider of the product so you have to carefully look for a provider that ships internationally, and another thing as far as I know if you spend 50 $ or more on amazon , they'll ship you your order for free, but I"m not really sure if it's 50 $ or 100 $ or more. I spent more than 50$ on amazon once and they shipped me my order for free.

More
4 years 4 months ago #224 by john70
john70 replied the topic: kindle
I think that some countries are able to take advantage of Amazon Prime, which costs GBP70 a year, other amounts for different countries. This means that shipping will be free. Also Super Saving delivery is also available in some countries for orders over £100. I dont know which countries this is available for and if it is for cross-border shopping either. Perhaps you can tell us?

More
4 years 4 months ago #223 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: kindle
Amazon do ship internationally, you can find all the products that they will ship worldwide at AmazonGlobal.

You need to login to your Amazon account, set your address to your overseas delivery address and click on the 'ship to my country' box filter in search. Now when you search Amazon all the products that you can buy will be returned for you.

Here is our step by step guide to using Amazon.com internationally with some advice about import duties and their Saver Shipping programs.

www.myinternationalshopping.com/advice/d...iver-internationally .

The ship internationally to 65 countries, and of course for those that they don't deliver to, you can always use a freight forwarder .
The following user(s) said Thank You: john70

More
4 years 4 months ago #222 by john70
john70 replied the topic: kindle
where do you want it shipped to. amazon will ship internationally to some countries? which country are you in?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
4 years 4 months ago #220 by reddevil-14
reddevil-14 replied the topic: kindle
I've bought from Amazon using comgateway before, they seemed to work ok.

• gzcnkrrce
  • gzcnkrrce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago #212 by gzcnkrrce
gzcnkrrce replied the topic: kindle
Amazon are a good place, and some can be shipped internationally by Amazon. Otherwise look at NewEgg.

Remember that most mail forwarders will consolidate packages to reduce volumetric weight and package amounts. Might help.

More
4 years 4 months ago #206 by milk50
milk50 replied the topic: kindle
Where do you buy yur electronics? Im always worried that the package is bigger than the product size (e.g. at Amazon) be'cos shipping is dependant of volumetric weight.

• gzcnkrrce
  • gzcnkrrce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago #204 by gzcnkrrce
gzcnkrrce created the topic: kindle
can someone tell me the best mail forwarder to buy a kindle from amazon?

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds