× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

Homeopathy UK shipped to India

More
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #995 by jammy
jammy replied the topic: Homeopathy UK shipped to India
Honstely, homeopathy is just bogus. Stick with real supplements like Oleamide ( info ) for example. It is quite natural based and really effective when it comes to having a good body-mind connection which leads (at least for me) to a better work-life balance. Any homeopathic substance i tried, did not achieved those effects.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by jammy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 days ago #978 by deepak
deepak replied the topic: Homeopathy UK shipped to India
It looks like the FDA in the USA are going to crack down on Homeopathy, which they consider, to be not much more than snake oil.

Many people in the medical industry also think the same, so who knows what actual benefit it will do. But then if that is what you wish to spend your money on that should be up to you.

Here is some news about the FDA and Homeopathy: www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-c...l-homeopathy-n830756

• PPOBOX
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Sujay Ghoshal
More
5 months 4 days ago #977 by PPOBOX
PPOBOX replied the topic: Homeopathy UK shipped to India
You directly order from Uk online store and shipping with the help of any an International shipping service provider like FedEx, DHL, PPOBOX and many more options available

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #613 by Forwardvia
Forwardvia replied the topic: Homeopathy UK shipped to India
Hi Nick, Thank you for mentioning ForwardVia much appreciated :)

Sandeeo, my name is Emma and I'm Forwardvia's Sales Support Manager. Yes, we do indeed ship to India and we can ship non prescription medicines. If you are interested to find out more or unsure, simply drop us a note by replying to this message or visit us at forwardvia.

FYI, we are based in Southampton, UK have been providing parcel forwarding service since 2013. We are a small, family run business, but thanks to our returning customers and their recommendations we are growing at a tremendous rate. Feel free to get in touch to discuss or get advice from us regarding anything about shopping and shipping!

Thanks
Emma
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Nick.

More
2 years 3 months ago #604 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Homeopathy UK shipped to India
Hi

Thanks for your query.

It looks like Helios don't deliver, themselves, to India, at least I can't find the information on their website.

So it looks like you will need the services of a shopping package forwarder . We have a list of them here:

You buy the products and get them sent to the package forwarders address, which they give you, then they will forward your shopping on to you. Some will even buy the product for you, if you can't. There are extra fees for this service though, normally.

Borderlinx will forward shopping on to India from the UK
www.myinternationalshopping.com/usa-address/borderlinx

Another one, which we don't have listed yet, is called ForwardVia.
Forwardvia.com

Check them out and see if they are something you would like to use. I hope this helps? Any more questions please get in touch.

• Sandeeo
  • Sandeeo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 3 months ago #603 by Sandeeo
Sandeeo created the topic: Homeopathy UK shipped to India
Dear sir,
I want to buy medicine from Helois Homeopathy UK,
I reside in Delhi India. Please let me know how can I get these medicine.
Regards
Sandeep
Delhi

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds