× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

New Service for International Shoppers

• IrinaParcl
  • IrinaParcl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #582 by IrinaParcl
IrinaParcl replied the topic: New Service for International Shoppers
Hi dear Forum users! I'm happy to announce that Parcl now has more than 700 forwarders all over the world :woohoo:
You are more than welcome to try the service if you need help with overseas delivery and purchase from online stores in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Australia, Sweden, Canada, France, and many other countries!
Oh, by the way, we know that sometimes customs fees can be extremely high, so you can order 'Customs value modification', and your forwarder will modify the value in the Customs declaration for you)
Enjoy!! :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IrinaParcl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #505 by IrinaParcl
Hi Nick :)

Thank you very much for the update) Already replied, hope Parcl helps. The service is growing - we now have much more forwarders from different countries, who'd love to fulfil various delivery orders, so in case there is some similar topic, please, let me know)

Thank you!

More
3 years 3 months ago #496 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: New Service for International Shoppers
Hi Irina

Someone in this post www.myinternationalshopping.com/forum/qu...rom-russia-to-sweden is trying to get something shipped from Russia to Swden internationally, perhaps you could explain to him how Parcl might be able to help?

Thanks

:)

• IrinaParcl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #488 by IrinaParcl
Thanks for the message. I'd say there are small and middle reshippers and private people. The main thing that helps build trust within the community is that all the users are required to upload their ID scans. Another feature meant for that is a rating system. So when shopper and forwarder have successful deliveries and positive reviews, their rating grows showing that you can trust them.

And regarding rates - they are very individual, and if the forwarder chooses a transporting company with extremely high rates, of course, his offers are likely to be declined. So it's in forwarders' interest to look for the better shipping conditions.

Yeah, you can simply request your delivery and have a look what forwarders will offer. You can always cancel your request.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

• orchid_sparkle_maid
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #487 by orchid_sparkle_maid
orchid_sparkle_maid replied the topic: New Service for International Shoppers
Are there any of the big reshippers on there? It sounds interesting but how much can I trust a regular person to help me with my shopping and shipping? And of course the bigger forwarders will have the best rates as they do this in bulk.

Anyway thank you for the information, next time I do some shopping I might think about using it.

x

• IrinaParcl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #486 by IrinaParcl
Nick hi,

Thanks a lot for your interest. As you might've seen at parcl.com/forwarders/, we have forwarders (both private and corporate) from all over the world. We have well-known forwarders such as Buy Craft, Polar Express, White Rabbit Express, Bonvu.com etc. But the main idea of the service is to find people, just like me and you, who have time to help with shipping and would love to earn some money.

As for the guarantees. In case there is a dispute between the shopper and the shipper our moderator investigates the matter and decides who needs a refund and how to resolve the conflict. To protect both sides from frauds and dishonest counterparts we're asking all our community members to verify their accounts and upload scan of any ID (personal or company's). Many forwarders agree to do it because they've nothing to hide. Moreover, the transactions are processed only via PayPal to ensure the highest security and reliability.

So the system works pretty well, we're having new members registered every day. Give it a try, and let me know in this topic if the service needs some improvement)

Thanks!
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Nick.

More
3 years 4 months ago #485 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: New Service for International Shoppers
Thanks for the post. I've got a few questions for you?

Which forwarding companies do you have signed up? Do you guarantee delivery of the goods, what happens if the shipper does not deliver or delivers late or there is some other problem?

I must admit I have not heard of many of your forwarders listed.

• IrinaParcl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #484 by IrinaParcl
IrinaParcl created the topic: New Service for International Shoppers
Have you heard about a community for shoppers who need help with international purchase and delivery, and forwarders who can assist with the shipping? No? Then here it is - parcl As a shopper you only need to know what and where you want to order. If you do, then just request a delivery at parcl. As soon you post your request forwarders will start offering you their shipping services. And it's up to you to choose the best conditions!

The service is now at public beta testing stage and welcomes every one to try it. It's free and secure - all the payments to forwarders are processed via PayPal. And if you feel like becoming a forwarder and starting your own forwarding business - you're welcome to register at parcl as a shipper. Don't miss out on a new opportunity - international shopping becomes truly border-free)
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Nick. Reason: spam

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds