× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

NewEgg and package forwarders

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #378 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: NewEgg and package forwarders
I looked into it for you and I found that someone on the internet asked the same question, here's the link to the answers which I believe will help you alot :D

forums.whirlpool .net.au/archive/1658673
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Nick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #350 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: NewEgg and package forwarders
Hi Steve,

Where are you based, I believe that NewEgg will ship worldwide to most countries without the need for a package forwarder. It does look like they don't ship to Africa or South America, but almost every other country is covered.

They even have a number of county specific websites for different languages and currencies.

Take a look again, you can click through to their shipping policy pages from the listing page and have a quick look at what they offer in terms of international delivery.

I hope this helps. If you can be more specific I can post more information for you.

Thanks

• steve01
  • steve01's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #325 by steve01
steve01 created the topic: NewEgg and package forwarders
Been reading somewhere that NewEgg don't allow shipping to package forwarders? Is this correct. I thought I had better ask here, as it seems to have alot of the answers!

If they don't allow it, then how can I get some computer parts sent overseas? They got some good deals on what I want and it makes sense to buy it. Otherwise not sure what I will do.

Appeciate any answers!!

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds