× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

Volumetric size??

More
3 years 4 months ago #579 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Volumetric size??
Thanks for the China Division link. I don't think the track and trace link shows how to calculate volumetric weight for packages.

Although it is interesting that you have put together a list of parcel tracking links.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #578 by hankmo
hankmo replied the topic: Volumetric size??
If you want to calculate shipping cost when you have no idea what size box it gonna ship it in, try this tools may give you some favours:
track-trace.com
chinadivision.com/shipping-cost-calculator
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Nick.

More
4 years 4 months ago #299 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: Volumetric size??
I looked into it for you and found those links , hope this will help you out somehow :D

wap.dhl.com/serv/volweight.html

www.shipwire.com/w/blog/dimensional-weight/

More
4 years 4 months ago #296 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Volumetric size??
Hi Katrina,

Yes unfortunately that is quite difficult. The volumetric calculator was built as a guide, as are the reshippers ones, but you must have some idea what the dimensions of the handbag you wish to buy are?

I think the best thing to do would be to find a reshipper that repackages your international shopping down to the smallest boxes that they can fit the item into to. That way you will cut the shipping costs down. I know you have previously mentioned Reship.com, have you asked them if they will do that for you?

Try asking the shop what the dimensions are for the handbag you wish to purchase. It might be a good idea to get all the information before you buy then you can better calculate how much it will cost you to have it shipped to New Zealand.

I hope this helps, please post any other queries or questions you may have, I am happy to try and help.

• Notypicalblonde
  • Notypicalblonde's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago #294 by Notypicalblonde
Notypicalblonde created the topic: Volumetric size??
Hiya :) just wondering how the heck you can come up with a volumetric size for a price calculator when you have no idea what size box it gonna ship it in?
I want to buy a women's handbag but it's hard to know what to estimate :(
Thanks
Katrina

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds