× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

New Zealand forwarding...Reship.com? Volumetric?

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #583 by IrinaParcl
IrinaParcl replied the topic: New Zealand forwarding...Reship.com? Volumetric?
Hi! If you are still interested in forwarding to New Zealand, you may try Parcl. Forwarders registered there quite often ship goods to Australia and New Zealand.

Registration and using the service are free, you may create a request, send it forwarders available in the store's country, and wait for their delivery offers. Then you will need to decide which offer's the best for you and strike a deal with that forwarder.

Oh, and one more bonus - you may easily customize your order if you need purchase assistance, customs value modification, package consolidation, or additional packaging.
Hope it helps! :)
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Nick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #359 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: New Zealand forwarding...Reship.com? Volumetric?
Sorry I didn't realise it was a typo and was meant to be handbag, that makes much more sense!

• orchid_sparkle_maid
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #357 by orchid_sparkle_maid
orchid_sparkle_maid replied the topic: New Zealand forwarding...Reship.com? Volumetric?
Hi did you find out what you wanted to know?

I luv thos Michael Kors handbags. I am sure you can find a way to get it shipped to New Zealand.

Volumetric weight takes into account the size of the box, you could always email and ask them, otherwise try a standard sized box. I agree with another comment some reshippers will repackage into smaller boxes to save you money on the shipping.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #300 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: New Zealand forwarding...Reship.com? Volumetric?
Me too , I have no clue what a Hamburger bag is ! But I saw the question you posted else where about the volumetric size and I replied to it with two links that might help you out "I really hope so" :)

about the Forwarding mail services I personally haven't used reship before but I recommend you to check Borderlinx out, alot of good reviews on their service :)
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Najette.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
4 years 4 months ago #295 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: New Zealand forwarding...Reship.com? Volumetric?
Hi,

Firstly, I'm afraid that I don't know what a hamburger from Michael Kors is, so I can't really help you with the size. Is it a handbag or a pair of shoes or something?

If you are worried about the box size, then I would suggest looking for a reshipper that repackages your items into smaller sized packages, if you are buying multiple things then this will probably be covered in the consolidation services where they put everything into one box to reduce costs, but some will repackage single items into smaller boxes too.

Some of the other freight forwarders charge a registration or membership fee and some don't, so you might want to make some comparisons, we have a built a quick comparison tool for some of them, which might be worth a look at, as it gives you an idea of what they all charge.

You can compare the reshippers here, just select NZ from the dropdown and the approximate weight (I realise you aren't sure of the weight).

I hope this helps, please let me know more about your desired purchase and I will try and help with weights and repackaging options.

Thanks! :)

• Notypicalblonde
  • Notypicalblonde's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #293 by Notypicalblonde
Notypicalblonde created the topic: New Zealand forwarding...Reship.com? Volumetric?
Hi, i'm wanting to buy a handbag from Michael Kors and have it shipped to New Zealand I've had a look at prices and reship.com seems to be about the best... has anyone used them? They charge $5 signup
Also how the heck do I get an idea of what the volumetric size might be ke. Box size to use these calculators???? How would you know??. They often put stuff on huge boxes!
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Notypicalblonde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds