× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

SE Asian country

More
3 years 11 months ago #312 by gzcnkrrce
gzcnkrrce replied the topic: SE Asian country
I think that vPost is owned by Singapore Mail, do they not do a reshipper service to your country. Where are you based, I am sure that vPost will do it for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #298 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: SE Asian country
It depends on the Forwarding mail service and on your country , if they send it to you for your personal use I believe you won't pay any extra fees :)

More
3 years 11 months ago #297 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: SE Asian country
Which country are you wanting shipping to? Import duty will depend upon which country the goods are being imported to.

Some items are duty free and others not.

It sounds like you have found a shipping solution that is cheaper for you, and quick. Let us know a bit more about the item, or look up on your country's customs or taxes website, if they have one, and you should be able to find out the import duty rate for the purchased product.

Alternatively try asking MyUs, they should be able to tell you.

• dark_cat
  • dark_cat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #291 by dark_cat
dark_cat created the topic: SE Asian country
Hi, I'm looking to get an electronic item shipped from the US by a shipping company like MyUS using DHL, I think. The total price including shipping is still cheaper than I've seen at retail in any SE Asian country, so I think it's worth the courier - apparently should be here in about 4 days? Total value including shipping comes out at around $380. Will there be any import duty to pay, and will the courier sort this out for me?

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds