× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

freight forwarder with ebay auction win

• PPOBOX
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Sujay Ghoshal
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #985 by PPOBOX
PPOBOX replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
freight forwarder or you can also say Package forwarding services. There is FedEx, Bluedart, DHL PPOBOX deal to help you shopping in USA, UK, India with any Online store, and ship to US, UK, and India.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 day ago #984 by Grv
Grv replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
I am using USgoBuy from more than one year now. I am regularly buying from ebay auctions and shipping through usgobuy.com
Their service is very reliable and has many advantages over other package forwarders.
There is no signing-up fee or any monthly subscription fees. I can choose whenever I want to ship the packages through them at my convenience.

I can shop offers even when the merchant doesn't ship to my country. They consolidate packages free of cost (first 10 package) from different merchants into a single package for international shipping which can save on hefty shipping costs.

They have added more shipping options recently, which specialize in shipping to my country. So, now I get my items more cheaply and early than before.

Their customer service replies promptly and assists in every way possible. I contacted them so many times with my queries, worries, confusions, but I must say that every single time they have resolved my issues satisfactorily.

I have never had any problems in dealing with USgobuy and would recommend their professional yet personal services to everyone looking to purchase and ship goods from USA.

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
3 years 2 months ago #377 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
That's Great !! :cheer:

• mapbungee
  • mapbungee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 3 months ago #354 by mapbungee
mapbungee replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
Thank you for all your help. The sale went through just great. the ebay seller was able to ship to Australia for me. so great!!

More
3 years 4 months ago #303 by Najette
I've been shopping online for quite a while now, and I'm a highly ranked customer on Ebay but all these years I haven't heard of their shipping offers, I knew about thanks to "Myinternationalshopping" community :) so I don't believe it's that popular , but it's only my personal opinion :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mapbungee

More
3 years 4 months ago #289 by reddevil-14
reddevil-14 replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
Just been reading about the ebay global shipping thingy, it looks quite good. Does anyone know how the prices compare with other delivery methods for buying online from ebay with worldwide shipping?

How many of their sellers actually use it, is it popular? I guess it probably is!

More
3 years 4 months ago #266 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
I think you will need to speak with your seller on eBay. They will also be able to tell you the worldwide shipping costs.

• mapbungee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #264 by mapbungee
mapbungee replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
Thank you very much for your replies. I am buying from America so this might work, I will ask the seller if they can do it.

Do I need to speak with ebay to do this, do you know? Is it cheaper or more expensive than a regular FF or reshipper?

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #263 by Nick
I think it is only from the US or UK, but they will ship to Australia. He hasn't said which country the stuff he has bought has come from, only that he wants it delivered to Australia.

So I just thought I would point it out, if he has bought from eBay US or UK.

I just re-read what I wrote, it wasn't very clear so have no editied the post to , hopefully, make it more clear.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Nick. Reason: about edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Najette

More
3 years 5 months ago #262 by Najette
But he's in Australia , not in the UK nor the US :) does it work for Australia too ?

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #261 by Nick
I have just written an article explaining eBay.co.uk Global Shipping Programme .

It is a way of eBay offering international shipping. You may need to ask the seller if they are participating and if no whether they can join.

Basically it works a bit like a freight forwarder, the seller ships the item to the ebay shipping centre and then they forward it on to you wherever you are in the world. The buyer pays the international shipping and they can sort out import duties too. It is run by an international delivery company.

Unfortunately I don't think returns are included and you will probably have to pay using Paypal.

Check it out, it is available for international shipping from auctions based in the US and UK, and maybe other countries too, it may just do what you are looking for.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Nick.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #258 by Najette
Yeah I think you can do that, when you subscribe to a mail forwarding service, they well provide you with addresses in the US, UK, AU, Canada and others depending on the service, so if the seller ships only to the US , you use the US address the service gave you as the shipping address, the seller will send it to that address then the service will send it to your address at AU, but you'll still have to pay shipping fees. You'll find more about the different mail forwarding companies here on the website, there are discounts for both Borderlinx forwarding service and "Shop and ship" service by Aramex. Hope that I managed to help you :)
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Najette.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mapbungee

More
3 years 5 months ago #252 by asdfg
asdfg replied the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
Don't really know the answer you want, but I bet that you will be able to use a package forwarder for your auction purhase.

I don't see why they would not do it. it is up to the seller, you will have to ask them first and probably pay the shipping from them to whichever reshipper you decide to use.

• mapbungee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #249 by mapbungee
mapbungee created the topic: freight forwarder with ebay auction win
I won an ebay auction and am wondering if I can use a freight forwarder to get the thing over to Oz?

I didn't realise that they seller didn't offer international shipping, and they aren't prepared to ship it for me, so might cancel the sale, but I thought, can I get them to post to a forwarder who will reship to me in Australia?

If anyone has any experience or knows the answer I will much appreciate the answer!

Thanks alot.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds