× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

about reshippers to India.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #280 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: about reshippers to India.
You're welcome :) let us know if you got the answer you're looking for , I found a review video on the youtube so if you haven't found anything useful I'll provide with the link of the video :)
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Najette.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #277 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: about reshippers to India.
Good to hear! Please let us all know how you get on!

• deepak
  • deepak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #273 by deepak
deepak replied the topic: about reshippers to India.
Thank yo that is great advise.

I will be reading the reviews before I shopping and using myus.com and other shipping companies to India.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Najette

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #272 by Najette
Thank You :) Glad to know that I'm somehow helping other fellow shoppers :) yes your website is very helpful regarding online shopping :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: deepak

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #270 by Nick
That is great advice, Najette.

User reviews, testimonials and experiences are a great thing to look for when deciding upon a reshipper, whether MyUs, Borderlinx, vPost or whoever. It is great to be able to share experiences with others to help people make the best decisions they can regarding their international shopping.

That is why the shop and website reviews are an important part of MyInternationalShopping.com, and you can also read and leave reviews for the freight forwarders and reshipers such as MyUs.com and the others.

Read, leave MyUS reviews here.

:woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: deepak, Najette

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #269 by Najette
I don't know the answer either but I searched for MyUS service and found alot of reviews from customers all over the world and I also found videos on Youtube reviewing the service, so I suggest you to check the review videos on youtube, they're highly informative :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #267 by Nick
Hi Deepak,

I don't know the answer to your query myself. I have refrained from answering in the hope that someone else from the community will be able to answer, but there has been no reply, and it has been a short while now.

I will try and find the answer to you if you haven't worked it out yourself already.

Cheers

Nick

• deepak
  • deepak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #202 by deepak
deepak created the topic: about reshippers to India.
Hi, i am from India and since most the the time when i try to buy products from the US i end paying more for the shipping than the product itself! So this time i am thinking of using a service like Myus which claims to reduce the price of the international shipping fees. Please can someone let me know their experience if they have used Myus.com or other reshipping services? And once you received the product did you have to pay extra amount for the customs and other stuff, if there is anything else?

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds