× Ask a question about a freight forwarder or overseas address for your international shopping.

The top 5 mail Forwarding Services

More
3 years 3 months ago #536 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: The top 5 mail Forwarding Services
I have more reshippers and package forwarders that I am going to add at some point.We are looking for more honest and genuine reviews so if you have any please post them here:

Review package forwarders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #367 by reddevil-14
reddevil-14 replied the topic: The top 5 mail Forwarding Services
This is a good list of reshippers.

I must admit I have used the package forwarder comparison and it seems to be accurate and good.

Thanks dude

:evil: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

• Najette
  • Najette's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #236 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: The top 5 mail Forwarding Services
orchid_sparkle_maid I'm Happy to hear that :) Yeah as far as I know They do :)

More
4 years 2 months ago #218 by Nick
Yes, I think all of the mail forwarder companies listed will ship to the UK from the US. They will give you a shipping address in the USA and will consolidate the packages and send them over to the UK for you.

I hope this helps?

• orchid_sparkle_maid
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #215 by orchid_sparkle_maid
orchid_sparkle_maid replied the topic: The top 5 mail Forwarding Services
This is very helpful, thank you. Do all these mail forwarding services ship to the UK?

I know that they are in the US and will give me a USA address.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Najette

More
4 years 2 months ago #192 by Nick
Thanks for the info about Bongo US, I have never heard of them until now and have just checked out their website, also known as Bongo International by the looks of it.

I will go through their services and add them to the website, so people can leave their reviews and comments.

• Najette
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #190 by Najette
Najette replied the topic: The top 5 mail Forwarding Services
I'll be more than happy to do so :)

More
4 years 2 months ago #188 by munchoil
munchoil replied the topic: The top 5 mail Forwarding Services
I have a USA address with BongoUS, they have concierge shopper for 10% extra fee if you don't have US Credit Card. Forward everywhere around the world.

Comes in handy if you like to shop online ffrom the USA. Great website

-> shipping info, tracking details, with photos of packages provided, etc.

:woohoo:

More
4 years 2 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #186 by Nick
This is very useful and interesting. It is great to hear other's views and reviews of the best five reshippers and mail forwarders out there.

We have also put together a list of them with all the details we can find out about them. The link is here: www.myinternationalshopping.com/usa-address

We are always looking to add more, so if you know of any other reputable shipping companies that fit the bill, then please let me know and I will add them.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Nick. Reason: broken link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Najette

• Najette
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #167 by Najette
Najette created the topic: The top 5 mail Forwarding Services
Here's a review for the best 5 mail forwarding services for international shoppers :)

1. Borderlinx
With a free Borderlinx account, you’ll get a US and UK address you can use while online shopping. Their main courier is DHL which is very reliable. Their service also includes repackaging and consolidating multiple packages to save you money.

In the members area, you can calculate the estimated cost, track your shipping, and check your items in the waiting list. For more information you can always check out the website, or its FAQ.

2. ComGateway / HopShopGo
HopShopGo is powered by the forwarding service ComGateway, and features a BuyForMe service where they can purchase items for you. There is also a useful time & cost calculator that you can use to estimate when you will receive your package. Other services include repackaging your item so the shipping is cheaper and consolidating multiple packages to be shipped together.

3. VPOST
Upon registering for vPost, you’ll receive addresses for US, Japan and Europe which means you can shop from the websites there. vPost however only ships to 5 countries: Singapore, Australia, India, Malaysia and Thailand.

Because they only ship to these 5 countries, they sometimes have shipping discounts when you pay with a local credit card. Their services include a shipping calculator and the ability to consolidate multiple purchases before shipping it together to your address.

4. Shipito
Shipito doubles as a storage space for you and will ship out your wares using the shopping method you chose. By registering for an account with them, you will get email notification when your purchases arrive there.

They will keep it for 90 days max and will send it to you as individual packages or consolidate a few before shipping them based on which service plan you opt for. Consolidated packages can earn you savings so although it costs $50 a year or $10 a month, it is probably more worth it if you have a lot of purchases.

5. MyUS.Com
MyUS has 3 types of accounts consisting of a standard (for the occasional buyer) and 2 premium (with monthly fee) accounts (one for consolidating packages, the other with mail and catalogs included).

With the standard account you can’t chose for when the packages are shipped – they are shipped automatically by the service. With the Premium accounts you can ask them to hold shipping. To buy, just put their address as the secondary ship to or billing account, or get a Personal Shopper to do the buying for you.

Reference. hongkiat.com/blog By Brian Voo

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds