Re: Genuine or Not Genuine!

More
3 years 8 months ago #567 by Nick
Nick replied the topic: Re: Genuine or Not Genuine!
We set this website up to help people with international shopping through websites.

We get a lot of comments and reviews of shops all over the world, and we try and help whenever we can, so thanks for your kind words.

It looks to me like it is the official True Religion website to me. You know that they use Borderfree to handle their shipping worldwide, so it might be them who have not been good at communicating. You can speak with them here:

shop.borderfree.com/help/contact-borderfree

Anyway, I think we have never had anyone else question the True Religion website, so I think everything is ok and legitimate.

It is good that you want to check everything, as you say, there are many fake websites out there, so you have to be careful. That is why we have set up this site and try and help as much as we can.

I hope we helped you and you are now a bit happier knowing that we think everything is ok?

If you want to find good shopping websites that will deliver internationally we would love you to come and visit us again feel free to check out our directory and even leave some reviews if you like. Hopefully we can help you out again if you ever need help.

Nick
:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #566 by Ho
Ho replied the topic: Re: Genuine or Not Genuine!
Thank you Nick for spending times on my problem.
I do know that the jean I bought from the true religion site and the one I bought from the ssense are different styles and cutting. I do know true religion Ricky Super T style jean which have all the thick stitches around. I could be wrong,this site could be a genuine true religion official website which won't sell the "fake" stuffs. As you know there are many websites on the net which are selling "fake" true religion jeans. I have followed this true religion website for some months before I purchased my order from them. They are seem a genuine true religion official website to me. The reason why I have started doubting them because all start from the beginning. When I purchased my order, it took more than a week there was no confirmed of when my order will be shipped and how it is processing. Somehow I got help this link below and they started call and tell me how it is processing.
www.myinternationalshopping.com/news/bor...on_types=og.comments
After I received my order and started doubting about the jean I bought from them. The lady from the link above suggested me to create a top and attach some photos here for help. and here you are to help me.
Anyway in your experienced if there is anyone who complain about this website?
Thank you so much for your times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

• reddevil-14
  • reddevil-14's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #565 by reddevil-14
reddevil-14 created the topic: Re: Genuine or Not Genuine!
Why did you not buy at SSense again, or do they not have them?? :) I think alot o shopping sites sell truereligion jeans all over the world, i've seen them many times before.

I can see some at ASOS - they do free international delivery to most countries have a look here:-

www.asos.com/search/true-religion-jeans?...archSuggestUsed=true

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds